Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It is already Late Tuesday night here in the South African corner of the Blogosphere. I am dedicated to this blog. I have been studying Google adwords and adsense. I have applied the lessons of where best to place adverts and contents. I have learned about Section Targeting for more Adsense focus. Google says to wait say 2 weeks before this yields results in terms in "click" income. I know I should not complain but Adwords and Adsense seem conflicted. i.e. surely business profitability would promote Google's favoring one over the other??? I suppose this is a small price to pay when you consider how Google has changed the world so quickly

You really should study the help files that Google has on optimizing your blog for search. I am still trying to work out how to get a Sitemap sorted out for this blog on blogger/blogspot, but am experiencing some technical issues.

Last night I saw that Google had last crawled this page in late December. I need to get incoming links because the crawler travels along all the links as it moves around in its incessant perambulations.

No comments: