Saturday, December 29, 2007

Make Money online

The title says it all. I put up this blog in order to research this topic and to try my hand at building a blog.

I certainly have learnt a lot in the past few days about building a blog which blogspot.com makes very easy.

As to making money on line, there are basically two ways - 1)make money selling/affiliating to products that are about promoting the making of money by using/manupulating the "online environment" and 2)building a website or blog that has quality information about an interest or hobby or product or service which others become attracted to based on the quality of the site and its alignment to their own interest(s).

So where does that leave this site? I don't know. Time for some reflection. There are lots of what I would call scams out there realting to this topic. So I guess this site needs to make a stand/take a position.

Watch this space...

No comments: